Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What is the difference between mens and women's

What is the difference between mens and women's|difference between mens and women's|mens vs women's

             What is the difference between mens and women's

What is the difference between mens and women's

Today I got to know the actually perspective of people around us. Not just because India is an MANHOOD world within it, but just because women gets to criticize on their mistakes or even there efforts on trying something new.

I had a small reunion with my primary school friends, there was lot of happiness among us of seeing each other after so long. All of us are on different path with different perspective. The weirdest behaviour which was first reflected on my eyes, was of my friend which doesn’t even seem happy meeting us. It was like a formality for which sake he was there on our reunion. Anyway moving on, we sat to din-in and each one of us was recalling the old precious memories, teachers, event, annual function and many more. Suddenly that annoying person says “What’s in previous memory, just a bunch of immature things”. I was astounded to see such a negative behaviour. Still tolerating him in my best manner.

difference between mens and women's


The thing got serious when he told me women and girls shouldn’t drive. I was totally bust out at that time. He was sharing the incident like all the other boys and men which criticize always that they are bearing women on road. Like they are suffering a lot of our harmful, breath taking driving. I just want to ask those expert men on the road who are very patient with our driving, just because we might be not the best like all but that doesn’t mean you can get right to criticize in such a bad manner.

Does anyone tell me how come women have gone to formula 1 racing track? As per my friend’s perspective there should be some difference among girls and boys. Boys and girls are meant to done all selective which have been set by our ancestor. That doesn’t mean if a certain pattern is drawn once cannot come out of that or even tried to do something new to change the pattern. I can totally understand there will be certain problem, what if Edison fail 1000 times before getting the perfect light.

In my opinion and believe some struggle may cause certain problem but it doesn’t have to stop trying and if boys you are so afraid to handle or bear some of our problem so dear, you will just live in our so called manhood power world.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hii , You have shared such an good information above. I really would like to thank you so the such informative knowledge.
    http://www.roserviceindia.com/Contact-RO-Water-Purifier-Service-In-Chennai.php

    ReplyDelete